Monday, December 31, 2007

What will happen to our freedom?

This is Foster. He is an Australian Shepherd and is pure bred. He is 1 1/2 years old and he needs a home where he can get plenty of exercise and lots of attention.
We can have him for free if we want and we have to decide if we want him. I vowed that I wouldn't have another dog when Willie died, but I know that both Mac and I love living with dogs and could use another baby.
Foster is currently being cared for Mac's nephew John who already has 5 dogs of this type of his own. We love John's dog and that is another reason that we are going down to West Palm again this weekend to celebrate Mac's birthday and get to know Foster.
It would be nice to have a dog that is already trained and sweet. I got one look at this photo and I knew that I was in love. Mac has to make up his mind yet. This is dog is about 40 pounds and supposedly a bit spastic. I'll be letting you know what we do when we get back.

1 comment:

Shannon Williams said...

Did you get the dog already? What happened to the Schnauzer idea? You love Schnauzers. Make sure it really feels right this time, so you can claim it as your own, though Mac will surely claim it as his too especially because he is such a regular walker now.